Salmon Unlimited Of Wisconsin

http://www.salmonunlimitedwisconsin.com
It is currently Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:55 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 11:00 am 
Crew

It's 2014, and I know there have been many people out fishing and there has not been one report on here. This website and message board benefits all of us and especially people who can only get out on occasion. It doesn't take too much to jump on here and post a report or two. It doesn't take but a few minutes to fill something out. Even if you did not do good, a report helps someone else and eliminating a area that is unproductive. We have a great group of people in our club, but lately there has been a lot of laziness. There is no reason we all can't share some info. This club was formed by us, runs by us, and we all make it what it is. The more things we all can contribute, the better the club gets. So, let's get some reports up here and help each other out. And don't be afraid to post on other topics too. You can't tell me on your spare time, you wouldn't mind coming on here and checking up on the gossip. I know I would like to see a lot more people posting and enjoying this website more.
<Angry Pirate>
:pirate3: