Salmon Unlimited Of Wisconsin

http://www.salmonunlimitedwisconsin.com
It is currently Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:37 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:00 pm 
Crew

Alright, I Fished salmon-a rama all but 1 day HAD A BLAST. Only caught 14 fish the whole week but met a lot of new people and got to talk to some old friends. THANKS to all the members and volunteers at this event. I know that some people cant be pleased all the time and it is difficult to organize this event due to the fact every one helping out works a full time job and is VOLUNTEERING their time. I think the raffle at the end of the tourney was a big hit with everyone.I did fish two in a boat with my dad but I can assure you the speed 0f 1.6mph and netting a fish took a total of 10 seconds which did not make us reckless. Thanks to you all again I will fish next year and all other events you host.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:49 am 
Crew

Glad you enjoyed yourself!... Like most you don't hear the good only the bad! It's nice to see someone that appreciates the efforts put into this event and keeping it going.

Tom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:07 pm 
Site Admin

Yes, a big round of thank you to everyone who makes this happen every year. I don't think some people fully understand the amount of hours and time that is put into this contest to make it happen a yearly event .

Chris,Keith for their prize committee work,,Ron,Mary Lee &Pat for hours of service down their all week;Tom,Craig,RJ,Greg,Al,Josh,Jim,Jeff (I know I missing a few) all deserve a round of applause from us.