Salmon Unlimited Of Wisconsin

http://www.salmonunlimitedwisconsin.com
It is currently Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:22 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:26 pm 
Crew

Fly-Washer Tackle and Embroidery is out of business.

Hi friends, some of you are aware of this, but for those of you who haven’t heard I have been forced to close our business.

I would like to thank everyone who made us feel welcome at the vendor night at the April salmon unlimited meeting.

Due to abrupt and unforeseen circumstances I cannot continue the business. I have owned my industrial embroidery machine for the last 5 years. Since i started the business the machine has gone down 3 times, coincidentally, in the last 5 years i've only had in the shop once. Unfortunately I’ve had to make a tough decision, either fix it just to the point of being able to use it for light use, or invest in a brand new one for commercial level use. With that $18,000 investment, I would not be able to continue offering my products to you for the very low prices I started out with. I had hoped to continue the business at a level so everyone could enjoy nice embroidered clothing but not have to pay an arm and a leg for it..
As Jen said, we wanted you look good while you were catching fish.

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this abrupt closing may have caused you. Your disappointments cannot compare to mine.

On a brighter note, I have decided TO CONTINUE OFFERING THE FISH AND GAME CLEANING APRONS.
I’ve had such a large demand for them and have been asked numerous times to continue making them. They will continue to be available plain, with an embroidered name, su logo, or su logo and a name.

Just catch us at a su meeting, or at the boat launch or just call me at 262-497-4940 and I’ll be happy to make you one.

Thanks and sorry again, Lee Dutton, Jeremy Dutton, Jeanette Dutton Boilek