Salmon Unlimited Of Wisconsin

http://www.salmonunlimitedwisconsin.com
It is currently Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:44 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 3rd club outing sign-up
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:03 pm 
Crew

Well, we have reached our 3 club outing this coming Saturday. Looking at the weather, we should have a pretty good day. (Hopefully better than we had for the Morris Tournament!) Roger, Trad and their sidekicks will be cooking for us. I will have some prizes this week for the weigh in. So, if you could sign up on here, facebook, or give me a call at 262-719-7973 or email at 87_chevman@att.net, I would greatly appreciate it. We also will be having a 1/4 barrel for the weigh in too. So bring the family, bring your friends, and come hang out and enjoy! Remember, channel 88A is the Rockstar fishing comedy channel on the lake, so if you need some reports or need some ideas whats popping, tune in! And also if you start finding them yourself, don't be afraid to share some info! This is a club outing, supposed to be fun, productive, and a learning experience! See you out there!

Trav- aka- The Angry Pirate

Also, for the following outing after this one, I would like to possibly get a side bet started with those who would like to participate in it. I'm thinking a $40 side bet, Winner takes 50% and 2nd, takes 30% and last place takes 20%. Don't feel obligated to get into it, just trying some new things. And the outing will be held on E4 at Reefpoint marina. Slips will be free for the day, just get with me and I can direct you to an empty slip. More details will come soon, but just wanted to throw it out there, to get it processing in your minds!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:32 am 
Crew

Get Hooked is in with 4 people.

I hope everyone who plans on fishing signs up so we can get an accurate head count so we can have enough food for everyone. Thanks!