Salmon Unlimited Of Wisconsin

http://www.salmonunlimitedwisconsin.com
It is currently Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:59 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Salmon-a-rama 2014
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:49 pm 
Crew

2014 salmon-a-rama is in the books for us. The week was full of great moments for us on our new boat. Highlighted for me by my six year old son mason boating his first kings by himself. His determination was impressive as well as his willingness to stay up late and wake up early. It was also great to fish with my boat partners nephew from Minnesota as well as his son. Even though the fishing was slow for us at times, everyones attitudes stayed positive and we kept working. Just wanted to say another thanks too everyone who put in so much time to make the tournament happen. The tourny move to reef point was great for us. we made use of the slips that where offered by reef point and it definantly made it easier for us to include the whole family during the week. It also gave us an chance to talk with some great fisherman that were making use of the docks as well. After all of that fishing last week I cant wait to get back out, and neither can mason! I think that he caught the bug! Good luck guys and keep working!

Post subject: Re: Salmon-a-rama 2014
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:27 pm 
Crew

does anybody know when we might receive our prizes for winning fish from Salmon-a-rama?